We created a platform with various features that we unlock for our clients depending on their needs and the package they selected. You may or you may not have access to all features.
Please note that the platform is a complement to the services rendered by our team: some clients like to use it as a basis for conversation and knowledge transfer as they start working with us, some other clients use it to conduct DIY side projects, etc. Of course, we walk you through the account features as needed.
Basically, there are 5 tabs in your account that will be populated based on our interactions:
- ‘My Dashboard’ tab will provide an overview of your account, with helpful notifications, a summary of your US business roadmap and recommended actions, as well as a selection of relevant articles
- ‘My Brief’ tab will let you take the TradeSherpa questionnaire (if not completed yet) or re-take it if you need to make any adjustments. This questionnaire is mandatory to get your US business roadmap.
- ‘My US Roadmap’ tab will provide you with a preliminary US business roadmap, with aspects such as action items, timeline, and budget estimates (note: as mentioned above, you need to take the brief first). We typically use this feature as a basis for developing a full U.S. Expansion plan with our clients.
- ‘My Sherpa Team’ tab will provide you with a recap of the Sherpas we recommend at each step of your US business roadmap so that you can anticipate talking points with your Sherpas.
- ‘My Toolbox’ tab will offer you recommended articles and tools that will guide you at each step of your US business roadmap. You can organize your library and save items as you go.